Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pick'a the Day: Pick Me Up Baby

 For us here at NoRules4Meh, there's nothing like a pick me up. Whether it be first thing in the morning, in the middle of the afternoon, or eleven o'clock at night! I know I can dig a nice cup of joe, or a piece of chocolate to keep me going; but today I'm recommending a different kind of "pick me up."

We love this photo, of course because it's sexy; but we pick up a very powerful male image in this photo. The male is wearing what looks to be a suit with a snazzy pair of dress shoes to symbolize success, and the female seems to be wearing...well nothing. Since the picture does not show much past her knee's she could really be wearing anything, but for our sake we'll pretend she's not... it's seems to speak to the message of taking care of girl, and being a man. And we love it!

Enjoy the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment