Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Contradiction

NoRules4Meh Real Talk:

Does your atmosphere ever feel like it 
couldn't possibly more contradict how you feel on the inside?
 


Does your atmosphere ever feel like it couldn't possibly more contradict how you feel on the inside?
It's pretty outside, you feel crappy. It's time to go to the party...you don't wanna dance, you wanna curl up in a ball... (get it, a Ball??)

Out of whack
Off your rocker
In a funk
In a mood
Bad Attitude


Arms crossed. Shirt pulled down, pulling pants up. Mirror checks. Hair up, hair down. Bobby-pins...god, no. Uhg! 
What's wrong with me?
Eyes darting, legs crossed, hands shoved in lap.Mouth running fast, nothing left in my glass. Hungry, thirsty? Not hungry for that. No, just bored. Hungry for life. A little excitement. A little getaway. I just need someone to open up a world of sunshine, heavy rain, thunder, wind; trees, bees, ocean's seas. 
Somebody help me please! 
Tell him I'm waiting for him to buckle my knee's...





No comments:

Post a Comment