Tuesday, July 24, 2012



I Wished
  July 24, 2012

 

by: 

little me

 

I wished for heaven, I wished for pain

I wished forgiveness, on your name

Why do I love you? Why do I fight?

You've never known, what is right

I want the love, to set me free

Why is heaven always right beside me?

Enclosed in glass

Not to Touch

The touch of your skin, my only rush

Awakening my dead soul

That girl I once was 

 The one I lost only because

I wished that torture wasn't the name of my game

I wished for freedom, I wished for fame

I wished for you, I wished for me

I wished every night, you beside me

Strokin me tender, doin' me right

Settin me free

Once again I feel this fight

My soul is tortured, my heart is weak

My life has never seemed so bleak

All I wanted, was someone, to get in trouble, have some fun

You and me, against this world

Just know baby, that I'm your girl


Whether I'm sad, whether I'm gone

I am yours, forever strong

You have me, for what I am

I belong to you, your name written in my sand





No comments:

Post a Comment